Wrapping up 2010

|
2010 is slowly winding down. Truth be told, I am rather glad that this year is ending as it has been full of one problem after the next. The hope and the lessons gained from this year, however, will last longer than those problems. To end this year, I just want to put up some encouraging verses, song lyrics, and quotes to begin the next year off on the right foot. So here are some of my favorites.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. ~Psalm 46:1-5

Those who love your teachings will find TRUE peace, and NOTHING will defeat them!
Psalm 119:165

And no sky contains, no doubt restrains all You are, the greatness of our God. I spend my life to know and I'm far from close to all You are, the greatness of our God.

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. - Philippians 1:6

There is nothing that could ever separate us. There is nothing that could ever separate us from Your love. No life, no death, of this I am convinced. You my God are greater still.

Then the way you LIVE will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will GROW as you LEARN to KNOW God BETTER and BETTER. ___COLOSSIANS 1:10

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."-Proverbs 4:23

No, the Lord is all I need. He takes care of me. My share in life has been pleasant: my part has been beautiful. I praise the Lord because He advises me. Even at night, I feel His leading. I keep the Lord before my always. Because He is close by my side, I will not be hurt. So I rejoice and am glad. Even my body has hope, because You will not leave me in the grave. You will not let Your holy one rot. You will teach me how to live a holy life. Being with You will fill me with joy; at Your right hand I will find pleasure forever. Psalm 16:5-11

All praise and all the honor be, to the God of ancient mysteries. Whose every sign and wonder turn the pages of our histories.

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.
Romans 8:28

"I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts."
Isaiah 57:15

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.-James 1:3

Let your roots grow down into Him, and let your lives be built on Him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.--Colossians 2:7

I hope that you all have had a wonderful year in 2010 and that 2011 holds new blessings and lessons for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



0 comments:

Post a Comment